Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BLACKLOG EDITORIAL #9: March Beauty by Greg Novak

Seon @ Clyne
As mentioned in a previous post we are loving the new M.A.C trends for the season. So much so that we asked photographer Greg Novak and make-up artist Natalie Dent to shoot a wee beauty editorial inspired by the trends. Natalie says, " I guess what I was going for was a innocent, young, fresh and feminine look for each girl. So I used colours from the new range mixed with other M.A.C products I have. Each model either had their lip colour taken back with foundation and lip conditioner over the top with a hint of pigment. I used muted soft brown eyeshadows to softly contour and shape the eyes.  I used a mixture of pigments and pearly eyeshadows on the eyes and lips to appear fresh and only a little mascara to keep them looking less made up." Models are: Rhianon @ August,  Seon and Yasmine @ Clyne, Kitty @ Red 11 and Anna @ 62 Models.
Rhianon @ August

Kitty @ Red 11
Anna @ 62 Models

Yasmine @ Clyne